Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Outfit of the Night - Sleigh Bells

Last night Wolfkyn and I went to a Sleigh Bells concert.  (They were AMAZING!)   Trust opened for them.  I had never heard of them before, turns out I like them!
Here's a breakdown of the outfit I wore.
Front View with Jacket

Front View, no Jacket

Back View, no Jacket

Jacket: Faux leather bomber jacket
Top: I made the tube top.  The upper bodice and frill is made from black and white cotton skull print.  The body is made from lightweight black crepe.  I added lace trim on both the neckline and hemline, as well as elastic around the inside of the neckline. There is also a zipper in the back.
Bracelet: The bracelet is my custom Asylum Bracer from my Harley Quinn Halloween costume.
Jeans: Skinny jeans from American Eagle.
Thigh Holster Purse:  I wanted to have a purse big enough to carry my wallet and cell phone without having to carry it, so Wolfkyn and I came up with this little beauty.  It's made from brocade and twill.  After testing it out last night, I got to say: prototype for a new product!
Boots: Knee high black faux leather combat boots

Enjoy!
Alli

No comments: